來源：http://www.lfgwow.com/ 發布時間：2022-02-17 瀏覽次數：
The main measures to solve the burn through and deformation of stainless steel sheet during welding are as follows:
1. Strictly control the heat input on the welded joint? Select appropriate welding methods and process parameters (mainly including welding current, arc voltage and welding speed).
2. Generally, small nozzles are used for thin plate welding, but we suggest to use large nozzle diameter as much as possible, so as to make the weld protection surface larger, isolate the air for a long time and have a long service life.
3. Use φ 1.5 for cerium tungsten rod, the grinding sharpness should be sharper, and the length of the tungsten rod extending out of the nozzle should be as long as possible, which will make the base metal melt faster, that is, the melting temperature rises faster and the temperature will be more concentrated, so that we can melt the position that needs to be melted as quickly as possible without raising the temperature of more base metals, In this way, the area where the internal stress of the material changes becomes smaller, and the deformation of the material will also be reduced.
4. The assembly dimension shall be accurate and the interface clearance shall be as small as possible. If the gap is slightly larger, it is easy to burn through or form large weld bead.
5. Fixture required? The clamping force is balanced and uniform. Key points for welding stainless steel sheet: strictly control the line on the welded joint, and strive to minimize the heat input on the premise of completing the welding, so as to reduce the heat affected zone and avoid the above defects.
6. Selecting a reasonable welding sequence is particularly important for controlling welding residual deformation. For the structure of symmetrical weld, symmetrical welding should be used as far as possible; For asymmetric structures, the one with less welds shall be welded first, and then the side with more welds shall be welded. The deformation of post welding is enough to eliminate the deformation of the front side, so as to reduce the overall deformation.
7. Stainless steel sheet can be welded by laser welding with a diameter of 0.1mm. Can the size of laser spot be adjusted arbitrarily? Can control well. There is no deformation ratio in this book.